27 July 2009

Updates redux

I'm also making some slight adjustments to the blogroll. It looks like La Perruque has called it quits, so I dropped them (sadly). I've shifted some around, and added a couple blogs from Jason Ingalls (Practicing Peace) and Jonathan Warren (Dust and Ink). Thanks to Jonathan for giving me a shout out in his first post.

In other news, I am making really good headway on the draft of my new manuscript. I am very pleased with the progress, and think I might actually be able to get it to my editor by the September deadline. It is some of the most fun I've had writing, I might add. Getting to muse at length about Bible culture is a pure joy for me.

One last note, to readers who know me personally (as opposed to the many who just like my writing - and thank you to those for reading, as well): if we haven't caught up in a while, email me. There's lots of good news that's worth relating, having to do with life and family, but its not the type of thing I will post here on the blog. Looking forward to being in touch.

Okay - back to the writing desk!

No comments: