28 September 2006

Show with Tim Gilger at the Hall of Fame Lounge, Nashville, 9.23.06

This was the first time I had booked my own show at the Hall of Fame, and I was glad Tim was there to break the ice with me. I had had one of the worst weeks in recent memory leading up to the show, and was glad to have something familiar and comforting to retreat to on a new stage.

The sound was really good, and a bunch of folks came out to see the show, and I felt more and more comfortable up there (and not just because of the beer). Tim played several old favorites plus one new one he had shared with me right before the show. I did my best to add shaker and harmonies, and I think all that worked well.

I appreciated the folks who came and the fact that they filled the room so much - thanks, Disciples House crowd!

My set: Caroline, N Judah, The Life You Save May Be Your Own

Categories:

1 comment:

skirt said...

for the record, the Girls better get a write up in your fancy blog :0)